- FingersKeeper is installed on the side of the door where you need to push the door (instead of pull) to open it.
- FingersKeeper is installed on the upper third of the door around eye level, and 16mm from the edge of the door. Make sure that the door surface where the product will be installed, is normal, smooth and has nothing on it. The door frame has to be in good condition too. FingersKeeper is installed with the door stopping arm facing the door frame
- Carefully clean the door surface at the location where you are going to install the Fingerskeeper, so that it is free from dust and grease. Keep the surface dry for installation. Make sure the door paint cannot be peeled off easily.
- Around the height where you are going to install Fingerskeeper, mark a 10cm vertical line 16mm from the edge of the door. If the line is blocked by the door frame when you close the door, Fingerskeeper is not suitable for the door.
- Please be aware that for safety reasons, the double-sided tape adhesive is very strong. Peel off the double-sided tape liner, attach the FingersKeeper to the door with the base of the device is next to the line marked on the door.
- Reach the base of Fingerskeeper with your fingers where it is adhered to the door. Press Fingerskeeper firmly against the door to ensure good adhesion between the Fingerskeeper and the door.
- Setup is complete. Now you can switch to sensitivity adjustment.
- Take a piece of dental floss, hold it on 2 ends with your hands. From the top of the Fingerskeeper you want to remove, slowly pass the dental floss down, separating the device from the door. Make sure to keep the dental floss as close to the door as possible.
- IMPORTANT: Do not remove unless necessary. Removing the FingersKeeper will permanently damage the adhesive layer